Sunday, November 26, 2017

#COYER Winter Switch (Reading Plans)


#COYER is here!  I need this in my life (and so does my kindle lol).  I feel like my stack of e-reads is always growing - my "pile" as you will is overflowing.  Time to make a dent and get some of these books read.  I really appreciate that it starts in December and then carries on to the new year.  This means that I can end my reading year strong and then begin 2018 this was as well!  I'm following the Basic COYER rules which are:
 
"This is good old strict COYER. The rules:
  1. Every book you read must be an eBook or audiobook.
  2. Every book must be either free or less than $5.
  3. No library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited."
I've come up with a ridiculously large pool of possibilities to choose from.  I seriously could have kept going but I found a little self control in me and made a list of 24 to start with.  This isn't to say that I will only choose from these books, but I would like to think it will help me make my reading choices a bit easier having a pile to choose from.  It's a mixture of 2018 releases and older books as well that I've been wanting to read for some time now - all e-books in the hopes that my kindle unread pile will get just a tiny bit smaller.  Enough rambling though....here is my COYER reading pool:














Whew!  That's quite the pile!  And the funny thing is I came across at least twenty more books that could have easily been on this list as well.  My reading goal for this challenge is to read at least ten books for COYER this time around.  More would be great (obviously) but I would really like to hit my goal so I'm starting with ten.  I can bump it up if needed.  Ideally I will also write up reviews for all books read for this challenge as well.  Other than that, I just plan to read to my heart's content!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. wow! that is quiet a list. I want to read The Vanishing Season soon, I hear it's good. Oh and Stillhouse Lake - I loved. Good luck, hope you read most of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list of potential reads - I've started reading Whispers Beyond the Veil and I'm really enjoying it. Good luck with your reading challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could probably use this too, but I don't know if I want to commit. I thought of doing the three different categories though. You have some great picks there--a few are on my Kindle as well. :-) Best wishes with the challenge, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)