Friday, January 24, 2014

E-Book Addict?

Lately I've seen a few posts (thanks Trish and Andi) in regards to all of those books that we buy for our e-readers.  Happily it means that I'm not the only one who buys entirely TOO many books for my ipad.  Because it is all too easy to just click and buy, isn't it?  It is!  And how is a girl supposed to resist some of these amazing deals?  I can't...it is just that simple.  Add in the fact that I was given an Amazon gift card for Christmas and you will completely understand my lack of restraint in regards to indulging myself with a few new books.  Make that a lot of books?!?!  Oh well, here are just some of the books that I've added to my ipad lately:





I should probably stop buying books now and start actually reading all of these.  But since one of my personal goals is to read more of my own books these actually count for that.  Yay! 

What bookish deals could you not pass by recently?

7 comments:

  1. Yes Samantha :-) ebook addict here also...... Last year I decided only download when you are going to read it 'now' that has helped but when I see a deal, it used to be $5.99 or less but now it is $2.99 or less I buy immediately. As you said who can overlook those deals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually only seem to buy e-books around Christmas. The deals are usually pretty great and I can't resist... Then I kind of forget about them for the rest of the year. This is probably a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share the same addiction. Its just too easy not to click and buy books that are inexpensive as well. How can I say no to e-book sales? The ones you bought all look good, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society was on sale for Nook recently, and I couldn't resist. I love having comfort books on my Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine it would be even harder to resist temptation to buy ebooks when they are so inexpensive and/or on sale! Enjoy your new goodies! They look enticing, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Barbara Michaels - I love her books under this pen name! It's been a long time since I read one of these though. You are so right, it's so easy to buy ebooks. One click and it's there and before you know it you've spent a small fortune! :) Enjoy your books. Some of these look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so hard to resist! I need to unsubscribe to some of these e-book deals I receive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)