Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?? (August 12th)

It's Monday! is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey and states:

"Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!"

Happy Monday everyone!  I feel like this may be one of the last few Mondays before life gets really crazy with school and sports so I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.  It might not happen though as I'm working mandatory overtime for the next couple of weeks.  My paycheck is going to appreciate it so I'm not too worried but it is definitely going to cut into my reading time.  Oh well, what can you do??  Not much else going on in my world besides lots of back to school preparations.  And my jungle of tomatoes is growing quite nicely.  I need to share some pictures so that you guys actually see the craziness that is my tomato plants.  But let's move on to my latest reading news.  Last week I finished the following book:



Echoes at Dawn by Maya Banks was one of those books that I read at just the right time.  I've been in the mood for some romantic suspense and this one really hit the spot.  I started right in the middle of this series though so I'm going to have to go back and read the first book sometime soon.

This week I'm currently reading:





I couldn't resist cracking this one open as soon as I found it at the library.  I've loved the previous two books in this series so it is a MUST read for me!  And I'm definitely creeped out by this one already!  You guys should definitely give this author a try if you are a fan of thrillers!

Enough out of me for the day.  Happy Monday and Happy Reading!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of Maya Banks and I do enjoy romantic suspense. Echoes at Dawn looks good. So does Lost. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them appeal to me! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did it become back to school time?!?! I am so not ready.

    I'm glad you found a great book from the library - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Lost! I loved Dead Scared. I still need to review it but I have got to know what's next for Lacey & Joesbury. Enjoy and let us know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these sound like delicious reads, Samantha! I hope you aren't working too hard and are able to find time to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)