Tuesday, June 4, 2013

On My Nightstand: June Edition

Plans....I usually have lots of them even if I don't end up following through with all of them :)  This month I've got big reading plans as usual even if I'm reading little to none.  I hate that because it is my favorite way to relax but life gets crazy sometimes.  It sure doesn't mean that I'm going to not plan on reading bunches!  Because there is a week long read-a-thon coming up and a few quiet weekends hopefully in my near future.  Here are some of the books that I'm hoping to read in the month of June:




Yep, I'm going all out and submersing myself in Grant's Newsflesh trilogy!!!  I'm SUPER EXCITED to reread the first two books since reading them rocketed Grant onto my favorite author list!  I LOVED FEED AND DEADLINE SO MUCH THAT JUST TALKING ABOUT THEM MAKES ME EXCITED TO REREAD THEM ALL OVER AGAIN!  And then I'm going to do it.  I'm finally going to read Blackout and see how it all ends.  I'm nervous/excited/scared and all at the same time.  It's going to be great!!!!!!!  I'm also hoping to read a few other books like the following:




These are the latest books that I picked up from the library excluding The Chief which is a review copy.  I'm chomping at the bit (ha chomping) to read them all but first I'm diving back into Feed.  I'm pretty sure that June may end up being my best reading month ever with all of these books!!!  What are you planning on reading this month??

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your upcoming books! My nighstand is beginning to get overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check out the Grant books. They look good. I hope you're able to get some reading time in. I'm going to be reading McCarty's newest book soon and then I'll go back to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life does tend to get in the way of reading at times! But, if anyone can manage to find some time to read, my guess is that it will be you, Sam. Enjoy all of your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just eyeing Bronze Gods on my wishlist, trying to decide if I'm ready to buy it. It sure sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so exciting when you get the third book in a trilogy! I hope you enjoy your re-reads and the new book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm scared to ask but what are the Grant books about? Zombies I'm guessing? Oh and I remember Teresa Medeiros books! Back when I used to read romance novels I really liked her books :)

    Enjoy all of your June reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your plans for June!! I have all 3 of those books too because Marc loved them and told me I would!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)