Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Drop Shot by Harlen Coben

Drop Shot is the 1st in Coben's Myron Bolitar series. I've read Coben previously but never any books relating to this series. It was a nice, suspenseful read. This author is the master of keeping the reader guessing. It is fun for me to let him lead me down a winding path of questions, suspense, and excitement. And quite frankly I have not read a bad book by this author yet.
Myron is trying to figure out what really happened to a girl that has been presumed dead for years...but now she might be alive. There all kinds of twists and complications that make this story suspenseful. A strong book and a great beginning to a new to me series...I'm anxious to continue on.
Challenges: 1st in a Series Challenge
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)