Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two For The Dough by Janet Evanovich

This is the second in the famous Stephanie Plum series. I say famous because it seems live EVERYONE is reading this series. Guess I gotta join in, huh? I always enjoy a good laugh and these books do it for me. The situations that Stephanie gets herself into have me laughing so hard that I"m practically in tears. I love these books so far!
In this one, Stephanie is on the hunt for Kenny Mancuso. It should be an easy case for Stephanie but things are more complicated than she realized at first. With some help from Grandma Mazur and Lulu (back from the 1st story), Stephanie is working hard to catch Kenny before he puts her and her family in danger. This story was just as fun as the first in my opinion! Can't wait to get started on the third book!
Challenges: Numbers Challenge, Casual Reading Challenge, A-Z Challenge ("E" Author)
My Rating: 4 out of 5

5 comments:

  1. I was hesitate to try this series too, but I'm with you on it. Stephanie is too funny and I love the triangle that evolves between Ranger, Stephanie, and Morelli (that shouldn't be a spoiler if you're in book 2) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you are reading this series as well-now I just have to catch up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about starting this series, but wasn't sure if I would like it or not. Your review has persuaded me to try at least the first one. Thanks. :)

    If you're up for a really good suspense yarn, I just finished Dancing Above The Waves by Susan Walerstein. It's so full of twists and turns that I couldn't put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion..I will definitely check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just finished Fearless Fourteen. i do love this series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)