Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Judgment In Death by J.D. Robb

In this next installment of the In Death series Eve is on the hunt for a cop killer. Unfortunately, dirty cops and suspects are turning up left and right. Add to that the fact that one of Roarke's former "business associates" is also a major suspect. This is turning out to be a very important case....a case that will possibly be putting a strain on Eve and Roarke's marriage.
You all know by now that I adore this series. I haven't yet come across a book that I haven't liked. In fact, I've already picked up the next book in this series from the library. My only complaint is that I would have liked to see a little bit more of Peabody and McNab and their relationship (or would you even call it that??) But still I'm rooting for them to get together :) I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Challenges: A-Z Challenge ("J" Title)
My Rating: 4 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. Nice review. I have only just started this series. I think that is a lucky thing, because look at all the great reading I have ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most definitely going to enjoy them!! I think that I'm in the middle of the series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)