Sunday, April 20, 2008

342,745 Ways To Herd Cats Challenge


I'm hopeless. I cannot stop joining challenges and am starting to think that it is an addiction. But this one looks easy and sounds like fun so really, why not??? For the challenge I needed to choose 10 books that I love. The books I chose are all special to me in some way. If you want to know about a specific one, email me and I'll tell ya why I chose it. Here's my list:

1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
2. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
3. Naked In Death by J.D. Robb
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
5. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
6. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
7. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccoult
9. What Looks Like Crazy On An Ordinary Day by Pearl Cleage
10. They Cage The Animals At Night by Jennings Burch

I haven't quite figured out what 3 that I'm going to read. But since the challenge host seems pretty easygoing and doesn't care if we start early...well....I'm gonna read as many as I see fit. I'll just list them when I figure it all out :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a button on my blog that says "Reading Challenge Addict" so I am right there with you!! This looks like a great challenge - going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you join in on the fun as well Kara!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)