Sunday, January 6, 2008

Vengeance In Death by J.D. Robb

Before I even start you should know that this is my all-time favorite series-so I may be a bit biased. ;) That being said this was another great read by this author. I love Roarke and Eve and I love how they are growing as a couple. I enjoy seeing how all of the characters in this series grow and/or stay connected.
In this story, Eve is contacted by a killer who gives her riddles to solve in order to find the victims. Eve is forced to try and keep up with a religious-crazed killer while trying to figure out the clues that he gives her. Plus, more of Roarke's past comes out. I was engrossed with this story and loved the suspense. A great read and I recommend this series BUT you should definitely start at the beginning.

Challenges: Romance Reading Challenge, A-Z Challenge ("V" Title)
Rating: 4 out of 5

P.S.- I start back to school tomorrow so sorry if it takes me longer to do reviews or if I'm not around so much!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, great review, youre the first to read and review in the romance challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)