Tuesday, December 4, 2007

In Their Shoes Challenge

I finally decided on a list for this challenge. It took me forever because I have so many of these types of books on my TBR list. I just couldn't decide. :) I picked out eight books so I wouldn't overwhelm myself...with a couple of extras of course. Here is what I decided on:
  • Fat Girl: A True Story by Judith Moore
  • Expecting Adam: A True Story of... by Martha Beck
  • I Have Lived A Thousand Years by Livia Bitton-Jackson (crossover with numbers challenge)
  • Dreams From My Father: A Story by Barack Obama
  • Don't Let's Go To The Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller
  • Mukiwa: A White Boy in Africa by Peter Godwin
  • Devil In The White City by Erik Larson
  • Wild Swans by Jung Chang

Alternates/Extras:

  • Brainiac by Ken Jennings
  • The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)