Friday, November 30, 2007

Whitcoulls Challenge

I found this challenge and couldn't resist. The best part is that I can get started on it since all of my other challenges don't begin until January. I'm getting impatient if you can't tell. I've got tons of great books to read so it's hard to wait. There are twelve books to read for this challenge so here is my list with a couple of extras/alternates.
  • The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis (also for young adult challenge)
  • Bridget Jone's Diary by Helen Fielding
  • Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
  • The Firm by John Grisham
  • Chocolat by Joanne Harris
  • I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb
  • Salem Falls by Jodi Piccoult
  • Holes by Louis Sachar
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • The Tenth Circle by Jodi Piccoult

Alternates:

  • The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Grerory
  • The Lord of the Rings by J.R. Tolkien

2 comments:

  1. Hi, and welcome! Great selection, "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" and "The Time-Traveller's Wife" are two of my all-time favourite books. I hope you'll enjoy them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked The Time Traveler's Wife out from the library so I will be reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)