Sunday, November 25, 2007

Challenge and Reading Blog

I've decided to take the plunge and create a blog for the books I read and challenges. I'm blog-illiterate so we'll see how it goes. Patience is key... :) I have decided to try and join a few challenges as well but none of them will start until January and I haven't joined any officially yet. Another thing for me to figure out. If you haven't already figured it out, I love to read. I've got a TBR list that is pages long. And I keep adding more! I love any type of book but mysteries always have a special place. Hoping to keep track of my reading through challenges while reading all types of books. Now I'm off to get started.

3 comments:

  1. I am taking the plunge for the first time as well! Check my lists out.
    http://curiouserwonderlandchick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we have some challenge reads in common. I'm finding that waiting for these challenges to start is the hardest part! I loved The Book Thief! Let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world, Sam!!! I think you'll love it here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)